Saturday 19 May 2012

Makeup Haul!

I haven't blogged in a while and although I have bought other stuff it was a while ago so as soon as I got home from shopping this morning I took photos and decided to show you what I bought. I have barely spent any money this month and therefore had a little put aside for buying some new makeup that I wanted and needed for a while.
First of all I went to MAC:


 I repurchased my favourite foundation, I got the Pro Longwear Foundation in colour NC15 (yes I'm very pale) which is what is above. It looks darker on the photo but that's due to lighting. I love this foundation, it doesn't make me oily and it also does what it say on the bottle. It's very longwearing and is the only foundation that doesn't slide off my face as the day goes on.

 I have been looking for a good concealer for a long time now and I cannot find any at the "drugstore" that actually cover my under eye circles and spots etc. I also have hyper-pigmentation on my cheeks, which means basically they go very red and it makes my skin and blush looks awful. I wanted something that was creamy and thick enough to cover that without looking cakey. I've never tried any MAC concealer before so I thought I would give it a try and see if it's worth the money. 


Lastly from MAC, I got two blushes from the Reel Sexy collection. I couldn't decide which one to get so I did the sensible thing and got both! I love love love the one on the right which is called Magenta (original naming there) but I love it. I'm obviously not going to apply it like it is in the pan, I'll just use a very light hand and it comes out a stunning colour. The other one is a pale pink with slight blue/lilac undertones and it's lovely! It's a lot more natural and I think I will get a lot of wear out of this.





Next I went to Superdrug and naturally took advantage of their 3 for 2 deals:




I picked up these two Rimmel lipsticks from the Kate Moss Collection. I love them, I've been wanting a really bright pink lipstick for ages and this was a much cheaper alternative from buying one from MAC. I love these colours, the one on the left is a lot more coral in person and looks lovely on. Those were £5.19 each. 



 Next in Superdrug, as I was looking for a third item to get I came across Sleek's new palette. I love all the Sleek eyeshadows and already have one of them. I love matte eyeshadow so when I saw this for such a bargin £6.99 I knew I had to get it before they sold out. I love all the colours and they have such amazing pigmentation! Sleek is a really good drugstore makeup brand. I mainly went into Superdrug to look for their blush palette but they still don't have it in store in my 2 nearest stores!!

 It's quote hard to find a good matte palette so when I noticed that they had come out with one I was so happy. I love all the colours and I know I will get a lot of use out of it!



Lastly, on my way back to the car I went through Debenhams and noticed the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils. I'e been looking for a good brown eyeliner and so decided to invest. I'm sick of using black eyeliner as it makes my eyes look extremely small and decided to try this brand over MAC. I'll let you know what I think.

I'll probably end up doing reviews/telling you what I think, of these products once I've been using them for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment