Friday 8 June 2012

Favourite Summer Lipsticks!

Left: Revlon - Coral
Middle: L'oreal Caresse in Coral
Right: Kate Moss for Rimmel - 16


Hot Pinks!
Left: L'oreal Caresse -
Middle: Kate Moss for Rimmel - 02
Right: MAC Chatterbox


Pinks!
Left: Rimmel 16
Middle: L'oreal Caresse - Lovely Rose
Right: MAC Please Me


 These are my favourite lip products for summer and I always just end up choosing to wear one of these. My current favourite however which isn't photographed is MAC's Hue, which I wear every single day. However the lipsticks I have been loving the most out of these are the Kate Moss lipsticks as I think they're the best high street / drugstore lipsticks you can find. And also the L'oreal Caresse, which I prefer over the Revlon Lip Butters as they don't have as much shimmer/chunks of glitter.

Here are my favourite summer lip shades! Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment