Monday 28 May 2012

E.L.F Haul & Mini Review!


I bought a couple of things from E.l.f (eyeslipsface) and decided that when they came I would do a small haul as I only bought 5 things, only 3 of which are makeup products. I think when you find the right stuff on e.l.f, they're amazing products that are extremely affordable! 
All of these products are from the studio line.

The first thing that caught my eye when browsing the website was this bronzer. It's a matte bronzer, which I love because I'm personally not a fan of shimmery bronzers because I use them mainly to contour. I have used this product every single day since I got it and I've totally fell in love with it. I think this will replace my Sleek Contour Kit for bronzer. I just swirl my brush in all the colours, mainly in the bottom two as I feel that gives the best colour. I wouldn't use the white as a highlight, mainly because it's matte and I feel highlights are the ones that should have that little bit of shimmer. I love this, if you're wanting to purchase anything from E.l.f, I would definitely recommend this! It's only £3.50 too!


The next thing I decided to look at was their blush and I have been looking for the perfect coral blush colour. This is it! I love their packaging, it reminds me of a cheaper version of the Nars packaging. The colour blush I got was Candid Coral and is £3.50. I love this blush! I've used it every day since I got it and I'm sure its my new favourite blush! I did a swatch but you can't really tell, it's such a beautiful shimmery colour! Perfect for summer.



The last thing I got was the Studio Matte Lip Colour in Natural and I think it's a 'your lips but better' colour. I love it and I've also been using this every day! It's also only £3.50!

I also got two brushes but I didn't include them because they were dirty and in all honesty I wasn't that impressed by them. I recently bought the RealTechniques brushes and the E.l.f ones just don't compare to those!




No comments:

Post a Comment