Saturday 2 June 2012

Current favourite brushes!

Please excuse the fact that these brushes are dirty, I use them every single day and due to the fact that I'm so busy all the time, I didn't have time.

Anyway, talking about face brushes, these are the best brushes I've used in a very long time, and they're super affordable. The individual brushes rang from 10-13 I think, but I got them in Boots when everything was 3 for 2! To really I got one brush free!
The others I got in a set of 4, which consisted of a buffing brush, contour brush, which I love love love! These two brushes in particular are amazing and I cannot say enough good things about them. 

Overall, I think these RealTechniques brushes are pretty good, relatively cheap and totally worth investing in if you don't want to make a massive splurge on MAC brushes.

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I love it!
    I would really love to follow you but you don't have a follow button?! :(

    Check out my blog! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thankyou so much :)
      I've sorted it out now so I do have one, I didn't even realise I didn't have a follow button!
      I've followed your blog, it's lovely :)

      Delete
  2. Real Techniques are my favourite! Especially the blush brush and buffing brush from the Core Collection set :) They're lovely quality and relatively affordable which is always a bonus.

    ReplyDelete