Tuesday 5 June 2012

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara Review!

In my opinion, finding a good cheap mascara is a bit of a challenge, sometimes you pick up one that looks like it's going to be good and is just really thin and doesn't give you the look that you were looking for. 
I like having thick, long lashes so I like mascara that adds both length and volume. 
I picked this up when it first came out so it was on offer, so I'm not sure how much it is now but I got it for around £5 from Superdrug. 




As for the packaging, I really like it. I love quite a few of the Maybelling mascaras and the packaging is always bright and colourful and even though they're quote large, I like it.

As for the wand, it's curved and quite large, which I like. 


I really like the outcome, it adds great length and although the lashes clump a little bit, I really like the way it looks. I love the way that it adds both volume and length. In the picture, I only used one coat, so when you add another coat, it adds even more volume and makes the lashes really black, this would be a look I would do if I wanted the lashes to have that little bit extra, mph. 
Overall, I really love this product, it doesn't appear to smudge or melt off my lashes, it's not waterproof but no doubt they will have a waterproof version either out now or coming out. Considering it's not overally expensive, I think it's really great. I've been using it every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment